Are you ready to add a 2016 Lamborghini Aventador
to your collection of exotic automobiles, or are you looking to start a collection of hardcore performance vehicles? An exotic vehicle collection simply isn’t complete until it includes a Lamborghini. Few Italian performance models are as drivable as the new Aventador, but it is still a Lamborghini and as such provides the utterly vicious performance that Lamborghini has become world-renowned for.
View New Lamborghini Inventory
Browse through our current Lamborghini inventory
to learn more about Lamborghini models available right now, but don’t feel limited by our inventory. Contact our team directly at 636-489-3788
and tell us exactly what you want in your driveway. Our team is experienced in tracking down and delivering the most exotic vehicles in the world: just see what we did for Kris Singh and his Lamborghini Veneno
2016 Lamborghini Aventador: Performance Engineering
The new Aventador is available as the LP 700-4, LP 700-4 Roadster, LP 750-4 Superveloce, and LP 750-4 Superveloce Roadster for exotic vehicle enthusiasts to consider. The ‘4’ in the 700-4 and 750-4, refers to the all-wheel drive included with the Aventador for enhanced grip, but the 700 and 750 are the numbers that drivers really care about.
700 and 750 refer to the metric horsepower each engine is capable of generating. Metric horsepower is calculated at 98.6% of BHP, and is represented as PS. Specific measurements are as follows.
|LP 700-4, and LP 700-4 Roadster
||LP 750-4 Superveloce, and LP 750-4 Superveloce Roadster
|6.5L V12 Engine
||6.5L V12 Engine
||Believed to be over 217 MPH
||0-60 MPH Acceleration
|7-speed automated manual
||7-speed automated manual
2016 Lamborghini Aventador: Interior & Exterior Design Features
The exterior of the 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 and LP 750 Superveloce do have several subtle differences that true automotive performance enthusiasts need to be aware of before making an addition to their collection.
- The LP 700-4 borrows its shape from the Reventon
- The Roadster version of the LP 700-4 features a removable roof made of two carbon fiber panels
- The LP 700-4 Roadster also offers a unique engine cover and wind deflector to improve airflow at high speeds
- The LP 750-4 SuperVeloce weighs 110 lbs. less than the 700-4, and includes several aerodynamic upgrades including a revised front splitter, rear diffuser, and rear wing
- The Roadster version of the LP 750-4 SuperVeloce cuts the total weight down to less than 3,500 lbs.
On the inside, drivers will find a cockpit that resembles a jet fighter more than a car, with almost every interior surface of the new Lamborghini Aventador covered in premium Italian leather. The low-slung cabin with scissor doors has been revised to emphasize weight reduction over comfort, as well as several interior features for exotic car enthusiasts to consider.
- Sport seats and door panels are carbon fiber
- Infotainment system excluded
- Carpets and noise insulation have also been removed
2016 Lamborghini Aventador: Advanced Technology
Advanced technology features included with the new 2016 Lamborghini Aventador are geared towards delivering the best performance possible on the road or track.
- ISR transmission with three selectable driving modes: Strada, Corsa, and Sport
- Adaptive magnetic suspension makes cornering much sharper
- A self-raising nose feature to allow for easier parking and improve clearance over bumps
Are you ready to place an order for a new Lamborghini Aventador? Contact the product specialists at our exotic car dealership in St. Louis by phone at 636-489-3788
and our team will find the exact model your collection requires, and ship it to your door, wherever your door is.
View New Lamborghini Inventory